Search the forum,

Discuss Main Multipoint FF position? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leemckie91

Hi, just wondering, is it ok for a Main water heater to be sighted over a bath?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main Multipoint FF position? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Replacing elderly Brittony 11T multipoints,I have three bathrooms ,two kitchens (heating by baxi wallheaters,preferable to the cost of central...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
As the header says, I have the Main Medway Super running my water heater for bath, shower and kitchen basin etc. I don't have central heating...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock