Discuss Major Flood In Apartment...DOH! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[video=youtube;OP30okjpCko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP30okjpCko[/video]

Last edited:
it worked for me. :)

I know it sounds mad but i considered it an emergency and i needed to sort it in double quick time, as my hands were getting number and colder by the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
it worked for me. :)

I know it sounds mad but i considered it an emergency and i needed to sort it in double quick time, as my hands were getting number and colder by the minute.

Take this either way you want

Leave the plumbing and gas fitting to the pros and re train as a painter and decorator / push the boat out plastering

who would you call in an emergency, when a job suddenly goes pear-shaped? When the stopcock head that you (I) thought was down to low pressure, turned out to be fully live and you had water spurting out and you realised you couldn`t get the head back on?

In that situation, certainly not the fire brigade.

SteveWannadoGas, what's your background?

Reason I ask is that I am really struggling with the fact you called the fire brigade to do your job. It's not a case of who you going to call when it all goes breasts up, it's about knowing what you are doing and also having a contingency plan when something does go wrong.

Oh and by the way the contingency plan isn't dialling 999.

Hard to laugh at that cos I know I've done stuff live, I've used freeze kits. Theres only a thin line between dry and a swimming pool...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Major Flood In Apartment...DOH! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back