Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Manifold identification in the Underfloor Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Steve@smv

[email protected] New Member

2. Steve@smv

[email protected] New Member

3. stani

stani Plumber GSR

4. Uheat – Wojtek

Uheat – Wojtek Sponsor

Hi [email protected],

I don't recognise the brand of the manifold I'm afraid.
    It's not very easy to find right pin valve as they might have a different foot/plunger at the bottom, or different thread pitch and the whole valve lenght could be different.
    If you would have a chance to remove one and post it to me I can compare it with the ones we've got in stock.

Thank you