Discuss Mashing machine tap help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Denk15

Hello

i am a complete novice so sorry what I call things

basically I have a 15mm washing machine tap that I am trying to connect under the sink, the problem I have is that when I insert the 15mm plastic tubing into the tap and tighten the bolt as per the instructions, the tubing still easily pulls out? How do I get it to have a good grip?

Thanks in advance

as said, fitting an insert will help assist with the grip. getting a plumber will ensure no major leak

Thanks for the replies

the olive is present and I have fitted an insert, but the pressure still pushes the tap off
maybe I have the wrong type of insert? It is just a grey plastic with no washers on or anything

can you post a picture or two to let us see what you can see

Just get a plumber. This is beyond your capabilities obviously

Certainly seems quick image upload would have you sorted out in no time with the solution !
Image of the tap and pipe arrangement including the components...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mashing machine tap help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock