Discuss Mates boiler spilling and British Gas say it's fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was me i'd go round and have a look and test first before making judgment off pictures, yes it looks like its spilling but it might not be spilling now, could be old spillage and its been fixed

I personally wouldnt touch it. Its a landlords appliance and if you touch it they will say youve done it ****ing about with it

I agree Newcastle Phil. If I touched that I'd be cutting it off simple as that. I've told my mate to paint the walls and see if it re appears. What I don't get is tho,,,, surely anyone who cures a spillage fault would clean away the old spillage stains to avoid a situation like this?

Would it be in a British gas engineers interest to try his best to not write something off if the boiler is on some kind of warranty fix scheme thing, due to middle management etc etc giving pathetic targets and cost cutting?

It's Definitely NOT in the BG Engineers interest to NOT fix it.
He / she is looking at a Jail sentence if the situation goes wrong.

I know but from what I hear about BG they are given mad schedules where they have to rush around and get whoop whoop whoop bum if they don't do X amount of jobs in the day. There's aCO detector in my mates room so maybe someone would think .......well that'd sound if it leaks CO....

I know but from what I hear about BG they are given mad schedules where they have to rush around and get whoop whoop whoop bum if they don't do X amount of jobs in the day. There's aCO detector in my mates room so maybe someone would think .......well that'd sound if it leaks CO....

Have you checked if CO alarm is in date ? or even works !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mates boiler spilling and British Gas say it's fine in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back