Discuss Mechanical thermostat in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

The mechanical thermostat on my Worcester boiler is not working properly. I can turn on the heating by moving the button down.
The clock is not moving therefore I cannot set the heating to come on when I want. The battery light on the unit is flashing. Does this mean that the battery is done. I put in new ones yesterday.

Is it wire free if you are sticking batteries in? If so it may need pairing with the base unit after the new batteries.

Reply to Mechanical thermostat in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
I've just replaced an Ultra SASF2 – M thermostatic shower cartridge together with the spring mechanism and the temperature sensor. My problem is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have moved to house that has an Ideal Logic combi c24 with a Danfoss RX1-S receiver and a RET2000B - RF thermostat. However, the mechanical...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock