Discuss Megaflow & Heating fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Process of elimination dan, it'll be one of the things mentioned above, let us know how you get on mate

But both of these faults would mean water discharging through the PRV pipe from the boiler outside right? She did say she hasnt seen anything discharging from this pipe. (she could be wrong i guess) i mean who stands outside all day looking.......
Boiler then if an early logic system bet the hex has gone?

I have a Mega Flow system and the hot water is not very hot. It was very hot but now is tepid. Any ideas what the problem might be ?

I have a Mega Flow system and the hot water is not very hot. It was very hot but now is tepid. Any ideas what the problem might be ?

Might be better starting another thread with a bit more info. Direct or indirect cylinder?

Cracked heat exchanger in the boiler. If no obvious drips under boiler, pressurise the CH, turn boiler off, and if condense dripping / running through then you have a crack in heat ex.

added: above assumes that its a condensing boiler.

Last edited:
Cracked heat exchanger in the boiler. If no obvious drips under boiler, pressurise the CH, turn boiler off, and if condense dripping / running through then you have a crack in heat ex.

added: above assumes that its a condensing boiler.

Thanks for all the advice. Ill check all these things when i get there and hopefully have an answer. A lot of our houses do have Ideal Logic boilers so its a possibility.

But both of these faults would mean water discharging through the PRV pipe from the boiler outside right? She did say she hasnt seen anything discharging from this pipe. (she could be wrong i guess) i mean who stands outside all day looking.......

RULE 1
Never ever trust your customers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflow & Heating fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back