Search the forum,

Discuss Megaflow unvented poor pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mcniven

Alright lads,

Heres what I have here.

Unvented Heatrae Sadia Megaflow cylinder with "temprmental" pressure problem. It seems to randomly either be normal (good) pressure or sometimes poor pressure. During this, the cold water main pressure is perfect and flowing consistent...

I cleaned the filter in the pressure reduction valve, to no avail. There is no other filter that im aware of on this flow...
What
Else could this possibly be? Maybe the prv itself??? Why only sometimes tho? :eek:

Thanks for inputs

Is there a line strainer fitted just after the stopvalve?

Well theres a line strainer at the valve for the PRV but thats checked & cleaned out mate!

If yiur meaning the main stopcock, well, the cold water fine!

All clear my man... Its got to be this pressure reducing valve, the only thing a dont get is why sometimes its okay and others not, its playing with me..

i agree sounds like the pressure reducing valve is acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflow unvented poor pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. First time poster. I've just had a new bathroom fitted in my loft and am having an issue with noisy taps - modern mono mixer. Not water...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
I already posted a question about this to the MyBuilder.com Ask a Tradesman section but I'm unable to post follow-up questions. Someone has...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Any help, advice or personal experience appreciated. We are supplied by a lead pipe but on a shared supply. I am about house 4 out of a run...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock