Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

:tree:Taking the opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas from the Admin and Mod team at ukpf:tree: not long to go to a few days off with family and freinds:christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath:

I'll second that, merry Christmas to all of you and thank you all for helping us with the running of the forum.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas from me too!

If I may ........

Regardless of whether your SE or PAYE I hope you all made a living out of this lark be it a pile or a pittance.

Cheers everyone.

Here's wishing you all a happy healthy and prosperous Christmas and a great New Year .....Festive Regards Turnpin:party::santa3::presents2::carols::christmaswreath::carolers::christmaswindow::candycane2::christmastree1::xmas::gettree::presents1::grinningelf::santa_cheesy::presents3:

nadolig llawen i bawb

Quit potum ad modicum mate et potum alot

speaking funny,1 infraction point added

thats dyn nwy ddim yn deg , dylech fod yn gallu siarad rhywfaint o Gymraeg,
mwy o bwyntiau tordyletswydd os gwelwch yn dda

thats dyn nwy ddim yn deg , dylech fod yn gallu siarad rhywfaint o Gymraeg,
mwy o bwyntiau tordyletswydd os gwelwch yn dda

Your not fooling anyone, that's clingon. I didn't know you were a trekky Shaun.

Your not fooling anyone, that's clingon. I didn't know you were a trekky Shaun.

qaghom chipper vIlegh DaHjaj leo

Wishing You ALL A Very Merry Christmas And HAPPY NEW YEAR at the Best Forum Ever UKPF.
It's Been Fantastic 2015 For Me And Hope it The Same For All
And Want to Wish All you Guys And (Girlys) All The Best For 2016 :xmas::christmascandle::welcome2::santa5:

Happy Christmas and good luck for the coming year boys and girls!! :santa:

I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year
I'll be adding your clings for me resolution to 16..
I'll be good be careful

Merry Christmas
And thanks to all the mods in here (not out there)
To keep our forums upward and onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock