Discuss micro tube benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
gawd knows I just use the cheapest I could find, does the same job as any expensive set with no problems

I have this one. Had it for twenty years or so, it's still good as new.

Not sure if they make it any more tho.

image.jpg

I have a rothenberger one but it always makes the pipe oval or misshaped on the bends :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to micro tube benders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe, how can I do it. The water butt already has hole in...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Is there a way of bending 22mm coated copper with a bender without stripping back the coating?
Replies
Views
My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock