Discuss Might want to treat myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
....to a new set of security bits any good recommendations..regards Turnpin:)

Cheap ones in green rubberised case from screwfix. Only ever use them in public toilets when George has dropped his phone in pan and it's gone round bend.

I love public toilets !
We are wildcampers in a motorhome so they are are first point of call for water !
If anyone working on them could leave an appliance tap or lockshield bib tap it would really be much appreciated !
Saves me having to hold the dam taps down as I fill me watering can !

Just picked these up from Homebase IMG_20131103_155151.jpg regards Turnpin

How much was that set Turnpin?

There dosen't seem to be the invaluable slotted one with the centre ground out like in my £14 Toolstation set.

37470.jpg

The problem with those Turnpin is the end won't fit inside a 15mm clip, so you end up doing the last couple of turns with a screwdriver! Found that out the hard way when I picked a set of Dewalt ones up.

Ive got the TS set as well, needed to take off someones flat screen TV when chasing the walls out, don't think i have ever used them for anything else, got long handled for pump heads

Might be cheaper sites that was just first one , I can't remember the boiler but there one where to remove the burner the t25 head is on inside away from you and a ball ache to do with normal bits this things is just what is needed

Bacho ones are nice. The Bosch one I had bearing and metal loading spring piped out after a week. Bought a generic bit holder does the job brill and fits clips

They cost me 10.99 today down from 14.99 I have some different bit holders for use when clipping and an original cordless screwdriver we used in the old days ...a Yankee still works like a charm regards Turnpin:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Might want to treat myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock