Discuss Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoxandMax

Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused has airwash syste and ash pan drawer cost £700 will accept £600

what for a brand new unused iten in perfect condition that cost me over £100 more than I am asking for it...............

Is this the [DLMURL="http://www.modernstoves.co.uk/wood-burning-stoves-with-back-boiler/woodburning-stove-2-34.html"]stove[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Modena 22kw multifuel stove for sale with back boiler brand new unused in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I've got a Glow Worm back boiler fronted by a gas fire, at least 15 years old probably a lot more. The water heating makes a row as there is a...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, We're having an extension done at the moment and our contract with our builder covers the cost to relocate our existing boiler in to our new...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have...
Replies
Views
I am considering using an H2 panel to connect a woodburner stove with a back boiler to an oil fired rayburn. I have seen that serveral years ago...
Replies
Views
I'm planning on replacing a living room back boiler (in a fire place) with a 22kw multifuel stove. The stove will complement an existing oil...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock