Search the forum,

Discuss monument 3450g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calhib

hi i am looking at getting a blow lamp but don't need anything really expensive as its only going to be used a few times a year as im a multi skilled engineer rather than a full time plumber i just wondered if any one had one of the above or have had one and what there feelings were on it thanks calhib

hi thats great to know there ok where is the best place to buy one apart from online thanks calhib

"as im a multi skilled engineer rather than a full time plumber"

Hi Calhib,

Could you enlighten me as to what you do.?

I am very interested because it is such a broad scope of what you declare yourself to be.

I'm just a Plumber - and not much else!

Oz Plumber

"as im a multi skilled engineer rather than a full time plumber"

Hi Calhib,

Could you enlighten me as to what you do.?

I am very interested because it is such a broad scope of what you declare yourself to be.

I'm just a Plumber - and not much else!

Oz Plumber

hi oz

A Multi skilled engineer means i do a range of work from electrics to plumbing to ac and so on hope that helps thanks calhib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to monument 3450g in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out. The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock