Search the forum,

Discuss More exiting business oppertunities. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toned.f

"Typical earnings exceeding £65,000 per annum, there has never been a better time"

"Gas registered plumbers have never been in greater demand".

"There are simply not enough new plumbers to replace the 5000 or so that retire each year"

If you look about Plumbing Franchise outfits are still pushing their unrealistic claims

Go sight up comrades...you know you want to

sigh......................

Last edited by a moderator:
your having a laugh , I have met more people doing these courses paying through the nose thinking they are going to end up making a fortune , They are in for a big shock ,The only people that are benefitting from all this are the collages IMHO

tell this to my mate who is stacking shelves in Tescos because hes given up trying to make a good wage plumbing.

exiting and oppertunities

Trouble with peoples' spelling (that is grammatically correct!) these days is that most wouldn't notice the spelling mistakes and therefore realise this was a joke. Or is it a joke?

Was that a Freudian slip...?

I couldnt take the pay cut anyway..:66:

Dream on, It must be the worse summer I have ever had work wise and I know of others who are alot worse off than me

aye been a **** summer for me too, glad I'm not out on my own in times like this

i have been working for myself for years and in a round about way even though the summer was bad , It has given me a new outlook on work , Glad it wasnt just me LOL

If you guys arent earning 65k a year self employed why do you bother putting yourself through the agro! Get a job with British Gas and earn 38k a year, 4 day weeks iin summer, great pension and reduced hours when your older???

well what I have gathered from one or two BG engineers I have spoken to that they aint very happy and have to constantly sell stuff and reach targets, It not bad dough but working long hours and all that driving aint for me but good luck to anyone who needs to do it

This is how well i did last tax year, just got me accounts back and guess what, HMRC actually owe me money and its not just a couple of quid either. Nice getting some dosh out of the government but on the other hand i'd rather have been much busier.

65k no way 28k more like it i no of 150 laid off from eon its the agencys that makes money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to More exiting business oppertunities. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
    • Love
Hi ladies and gents, Just thought I'd give you a laugh. As some of you are aware, I'm currently the owner of a newsagent's shop out in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock