Discuss More exiting business oppertunities. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Toned.f

"Typical earnings exceeding £65,000 per annum, there has never been a better time"

"Gas registered plumbers have never been in greater demand".

"There are simply not enough new plumbers to replace the 5000 or so that retire each year"

If you look about Plumbing Franchise outfits are still pushing their unrealistic claims

Go sight up comrades...you know you want to

sigh......................

Last edited by a moderator:
your having a laugh , I have met more people doing these courses paying through the nose thinking they are going to end up making a fortune , They are in for a big shock ,The only people that are benefitting from all this are the collages IMHO

tell this to my mate who is stacking shelves in Tescos because hes given up trying to make a good wage plumbing.

exiting and oppertunities

Trouble with peoples' spelling (that is grammatically correct!) these days is that most wouldn't notice the spelling mistakes and therefore realise this was a joke. Or is it a joke?

Was that a Freudian slip...?

I couldnt take the pay cut anyway..:66:

Dream on, It must be the worse summer I have ever had work wise and I know of others who are alot worse off than me

aye been a **** summer for me too, glad I'm not out on my own in times like this

i have been working for myself for years and in a round about way even though the summer was bad , It has given me a new outlook on work , Glad it wasnt just me LOL

If you guys arent earning 65k a year self employed why do you bother putting yourself through the agro! Get a job with British Gas and earn 38k a year, 4 day weeks iin summer, great pension and reduced hours when your older???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to More exiting business oppertunities. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back