Search the forum,

Discuss motorised valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me what the flow rate difference is between a 22mm and 28mm 2 port honeywell zone valve

Incase you need assistance interperating the graph on the above honeywell pdf. This should help
Link
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...DBaEBh9k0asm7wJeg&sig2=QYbH01hGQEO_JAF9Ji8vJw
Definition of cv and kv
The flow coefficient - Cv - and the flow factor - Kv - are commonly used to specify the capacity of control valves.

Flow Coefficient - Cv
It is often convenient to express the capacities and flow characteristics of control valves in terms of the

Flow Coefficient - Cv
The flow coefficient - Cv - is based on the imperial units system and is defined as:

the flow of water through a valve at 60 oF in US gallon/minute at a pressure drop of 1 lb/in2
The flow coefficient is commonly used in the U.S.

Flow Factor - Kv
The metric equivalent of the flow coefficient - Cv - is based on the SI-system and is called the

Flow Factor - Kv
The flow factor - Kv - is defined as

the flow of water with temperature ranging 5 - 30 oC through a valve in cubic meters per hour (m3/h) with a pressure drop of 1 bar
The flow factor is commonly used outside U.S.

Last edited:
Took me 12 secs so what, I am getting past it, wear my fingers out hey
The internet has the information. That doesnt always mean it will be easy to find or once you have found it that you will understand it. In this instance it was easy to find. The Understanding has yet to be seen.

The internet has the information. That doesnt always mean it will be easy to find or once you have found it that you will understand it. In this instance it was easy to find. The Understanding has yet to be seen.

pretty easy to understand too solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to motorised valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring return type valves. I saw an advert from the Hearken company who either make these or buy them in. The only problem they are BSP threads so adaptors are...
Replies
Views
N
Range Tribune HE, not heating hot water. Motorised valve keeps closing and water luke warm. Is the dual temperature probe broken
Replies
Views
Neil Pengilly
N
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking and anti corrosion electrode replacement (have the part). In addition some of the honeywell motorised valves need replacement.
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or two and then goes off. After another few seconds it starts again and then stays on. This happens around 8 out of 10 times. I had engineer having a...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock