Discuss Motorised Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMW

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Was on Ray's website and looking for the above and they have Tower motorised valves they look just like honeywell valves, wanting to know are basically honeywell valves branded differently or just made to look the same as there is a fair price difference. Anyone know?

I'm. Rey distrusting of tower products, my experiences haven't been good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Motorised Valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I'm in New Mexico US... I have a fifties boiler with floorboard radiant hydronic heating. The old valves are corroded and not working. I have...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back