Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss My favourite weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
It begins today!
Sunderland at home and I'm so excited a bit of wee has came out!!
going to a party 7am on Sunday morning to have a few settlers then into town for 9
Just thought I'd share the joy I feel right now!! :)

Derby games are brilliant. I enjoy them here. It's just a shame the other half of the city are complete scum bags and just want to fight. It's not the minority with them either, its the majority :-(

anyway, enjoy your weekend and I hope you win mate and keep them down below us :)

be good to see if di canio can work his magic. good luck though

Hope you win, still clinging to the faint chance we have of escaping, Everton away for me tomorrow, leaving mine 7am

We'll smash Norwich and go 3rd, level games with Tottenham COME ON!!!

be good to see if di canio can work his magic. good luck though

A weird appointment I think, I reckon every football fan in the country will be fed up of him by the end of the season.

Ian holloway started to grate on me towards the end of the season, but di canio does my head in already :)

It begins today!
Sunderland at home and I'm so excited a bit of wee has came out!!
going to a party 7am on Sunday morning to have a few settlers then into town for 9
Just thought I'd share the joy I feel right now!! :)
I've no idea what you've typed, the glare from your signature has blurred my vision!!

A weird appointment I think, I reckon every football fan in the country will be fed up of him by the end of the season.

Ian holloway started to grate on me towards the end of the season, but di canio does my head in already :)

I used to like Holloway until he became palace manager, now hes giving me the hump. Talks nonsense which is funny when its not your club, and his tactics are shocking. His only tactic is bring on 2 more strikers in about the 60th minute no matter what the current score is. He seems to think everything is about him.

Back to the Newcastle game. I remember a few years back I was up in blackpool for the blackpool away game. Up early doors in the pub and the Newcastle sunderland game was on, pub full of sunderland fans for some reason and being really loud. Newcastle scored and I jumped up celebrating, the whole pub turned around and I have never felt so uncomfortable. my mate was desperately trying to get me to leave haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My favourite weekend in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that...
Replies
Views
Sorry this is a bit long but I need to explain the scenario. My neighbour's soil pipe runs underneath the backyard of my house (where my son, his...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
I live in a terraced house with one side consisting of 6+ people living inside a house and the other side is empty. 1) I do not trust my...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock