Discuss My Main boiler has no pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have just bled all my radiators in my flat and now I have no pressure on my boiler, it's flashing and showing a 🔧 sign, please help I need heating tonight.

Hello, what boiler is it? (I’m thinking Vaillant with the spanner sign). Your looking for an internal loop, an external loop, or if you’ve one installed a Jepp valve/similar. A Photo (under the boiler) may help.

Last edited by a moderator:
16343887222877765468848557933307.jpg
16343887550696074772035214193626.jpg

Now you have found the filling loop - it’s an internal one with 2 blue handles. One going across the pipe and one pointing down, on the right hand side. Open one up, then slowly open the other one and raise the pressure to just over 1 bar.

Reply to My Main boiler has no pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, we have a back combi heater. Whenever the heating comes on it seems to lose pressure within a few hours and I have to refill each morning...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Back