Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss My Main boiler has no pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have just bled all my radiators in my flat and now I have no pressure on my boiler, it's flashing and showing a 🔧 sign, please help I need heating tonight.

Hello, what boiler is it? (I’m thinking Vaillant with the spanner sign). Your looking for an internal loop, an external loop, or if you’ve one installed a Jepp valve/similar. A Photo (under the boiler) may help.

Last edited by a moderator:
16343887222877765468848557933307.jpg
16343887550696074772035214193626.jpg

Now you have found the filling loop - it’s an internal one with 2 blue handles. One going across the pipe and one pointing down, on the right hand side. Open one up, then slowly open the other one and raise the pressure to just over 1 bar.

Reply to My Main boiler has no pressure in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock