Discuss My new van sign writing what do ya think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally feel it stands out due to the contrast in colours. That's what caught my eye, and on first glance didn't notice what the business type was. A van with that much writing is what you see in a field on the motorway. Agree that less is more. Offering a finance option is definitely attracting a certain type of customers. All my own opinions though.
I do like the toilet though as it adds humour, but again, is that what a customer wants when looking for a plumber or gas man??

I personally feel it stands out due to the contrast in colours. That's what caught my eye, and on first glance didn't notice what the business type was. A van with that much writing is what you see in a field on the motorway. Agree that less is more. Offering a finance option is definitely attracting a certain type of customers. All my own opinions though.
I do like the toilet though as it adds humour, but again, is that what a customer wants when looking for a plumber or gas man??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My new van sign writing what do ya think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock