Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss myson Velaire oil boiler control stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if still possible to get one of these? It's a RANCO CL6 P0117 - i guess it's been superseded by some other model

The boiler dates back to 1997 approx

many thanks and merry christmas to all

dave

yep any good oftec engineer will obtain and fit one for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to myson Velaire oil boiler control stat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone. Pilot light extinction problem on an old Myson Economist has been traced to a faulty overheat limit stat. It's a Ranco LM5P8037...
Replies
Views
I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock