Discuss name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam. I traded as Action Line 24 hour Plumbing back in early 70's (at the time AC got you to the front of yellow pages.) Best ever spell was 16 calls in 2 hours Those were the days £6 call out plus vat 48p.
But your welcome to it along with banks, BBc, and others who all use the phrase since with out asking permission. Good Luck

cheers m8

Saw a Carpet cleaning van the other day...

Called..........."Captain Rugwash" brought back some memories:D

Firm up in Brum called SPS Superior Plumbing Services

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam , there is no need for apologies we can say what we want on here , we are all plumbers etc and are thick skinned, we av got to be.
My gripe is with the system not the lads and lasses trying to make it !
If I had my way you would all be placed for 4 years and indentured.;)

cheers matey

mum's own' plumbing or 'Aunt Bessies' Plumbing well what can i say ( are you joking??)

That was lucky :eek::D:p

How about

Ice Age Part 1-Scrat Jump-Level 2 Champions and plumbers Ltd

or New Age Plumbing,have to do get your lpg ticket though,as may get a lot of camp site work,be rushed off your feet during solstice though

Or go for the family plumber image like

'mum's own' plumbing or 'Aunt Bessies' Plumbing

Just pick a name relating to you and the main thing is make sure it is linked to reliability,punctuality and trustworthiness .....and cups of tea with chocy digestive bickies !!!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
When I were a lad there was a local firm called 'Bogs, Baths and Basins' seemed to do ok, don't know if they're still going though

I vaguely remember a firm in Warlingham called Bodgit and Scarper.

If memory serves there used to bakery near an Ess Eee Ex shop in Berkshire somewhere called Soixante Neuf.

'I'm A Plumber, Jack, And I'm Ok'

PlumbingBirds (picture of humming bird top right of logo)

'Proven Plumbing' I've always thought would have a good ring.

I got millions. Not been satisfied with any of them enough to adopt them so far.

Funny enough my first leaflet had water tight printed on it. That was about a year ago. Now I don't even have a name. The phone rings and it's like "hello" "hi, Is that rob...?" " sigh no it's WATERTIGHT DAMN IT!!!!" lol.

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

A plumber i used to know came up with

"indian plumbers, You've tried the cowboys now try us"

used to see a van in the east end of London had something like Red Indian electrical work
"we do heapum good job no cowboys"

Lol i've seen a yellow robin reliant done up trotter style "trotters independant plumbers" funny kinda makes you day i think that was in inverness...

I'm just bumping this thread for no particular reason. If it isn't a current topic, don't worry about it, just ignore it and it'll move off the forum list before long. If it is a topic you'd like to reply to though, go ahead. :)

What ever you choose, one of your muckas at the merch will find a way to rip the royal out of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to name ideas?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock