Discuss Necessary Quals to start my own plumbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi,
Looking to start my own plumbing business in the UK. Know the job very well through years of work but hold no qualifications as I have worked abroad. Would I need any qualifications to work on site? What sort of quals are required? And do constructions sites require you to be qualified as a plumber or can you work on site without qualifications?. Do I need any quals to start my own plumbing business?
Thanks

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive answers to your questions. Thank you.

As Mas said please register with us and repost to receive answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Necessary Quals to start my own plumbing business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
I want to start off by saying that I have never worked in a construction environment in my entire life, so I am very unknowledge in this area. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Thanks for accepting me. I'm hoping some of you might be able to help? I'm 36 years old, last year I completed my level 2 City and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock