Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Need extra hand? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Young Gunner

I'm currently taking part in the NVQ 2 plumbing course and would like to be on as many jobs as possible, just to get more experience in the trades. No pay necessary and I've done a couple of jobs before and been praised for my hard working attitude. I'm up for anything - as long as I can get my hands dirty.

From north london, willing to travel around london and maybe further if the job seems worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are still looking for something, could you get to the postcode CR7? Can you also: solder and cut pipes, replace radiator valves, have a sound understanding of system pipework, able to mix up sand and cement and make good afterwards? If you can do these things, there is a job going for £65 per day. If interested call, 07952 008 162 or email [email protected]. Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need extra hand? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock