Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Netherlands paves the way for Hydrogen in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

centralheatking

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
On its way here soon. The Orange crew are setting up Hydrogen powered domestic appliances. The H2 is produced by wind turbines and is in effect a green battery. UK are advanced but not this far. I think H2 enhanced NG will be the winner ...centralheatking
E10F8FC7-4D60-47DC-B31E-F2944398BC60.png

Attachments

• 39960A42-7BCA-4685-AC50-E6F4AD612448.png
    39960A42-7BCA-4685-AC50-E6F4AD612448.png
    484.9 KB · Views: 14
50% of Gas engineers ..GSR in uk are over 50 years of age, 10% of them are expected to give up over the next decade. The conversion to H2 enhanced Ng will require loads of new engineers just like when
we converted from Town gas to NG. Then the engineers for Press made a fortune and sensible ones paid their house off in two years. This would be my career path if I was under 45 again.
think on centralheatking

Reply to Netherlands paves the way for Hydrogen in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

got email from psl in this thread: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/46303-contacting-heating-engineers.html here it is...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock