Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Never seen these before... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paulplumb

New to me. These are ugly and reassuringly expensive. Conex telescopic pipe repair.

CONEX DOUBLE TELESCOPIC DAMAGED PIPE REPAIR COUPLING 15MM 22MM & 28MM | eBay

conex.jpg

Haha, how do they even work lol? Are they compression only as surely soldering would damage the o rings? If they are o rings.

£10 for a 15mm and £11 for 22mm £19.99 for 28mm

I'll buy a lenth of copper and two straights instead thanks

Think I'll just stick to a bit of pipe and a couple straight fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Never seen these before... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, hope all is well! I’ve fitted a compression cap on two of my shower mixer copper pipes (15mm). One of them has scratches and burring and is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock