Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Never to old to learn says hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taylormade1

:sorcerer:I have been doing property maintainence and renovation for too long! Fortunately my skills are widespread and I have a great customer base. Especially around kitchens bathrooms and tiling inc all the plumbing etc. my old man bless him was a plumber tiler and I cleared my first blocked drain with my hands at 8yrs old(don't do that now!). Remember every day is a school day and thanks in advance for your advice and help. Regards Pete

Soz was ment to have this ,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Never to old to learn says hello! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
can someone clarify for me pls. I have a vailant plus 630 R1. Approx 18 years. Clean as a whistle as recently had power flush inc chems so know...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone can help, we recently were forced to move to a ground floor social housing flat because of my partners worsening health...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock