Search the forum,

Discuss new and trying to get added to GSR status in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I joined the forum last week and read that i needed to send "gas man" a private message with my GSR number. I did so but have heard nothing? Im wanting to get onto the forum where I can see issues other have encountered and advice given rather than people trying to get a diy fix in the standard rooms. any help would be appreciated

You need 10 posts, that's probably why.

Did you pm the correct gas man? There's a few variants.

Im pretty sure I did, name was simply gas man and looking at his profile it says he's admin, moderator. Apparently your his friend. I now have 10 posts....only 20,025 behind you

I'm doing the same thing, hopefully this is my tenth post. Just need to pm the correct gas man!

do I need to message him after I have achieved 10 posts or will I know qualify and be added to the elite

do I need to message him after I have achieved 10 posts or will I know qualify and be added to the elite

If Gasman doesn't get back to you start sending Croppie pm's, 5 a day will get things moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new and trying to get added to GSR status in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need to tell you about my system, and the problem I’ve been having. Just over 7years ago I had a new CH system installed in my small semi. I say new – in...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock