Discuss New Bathroom Mixer Taps are creating a Water Hammer Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I don't know if the hammer has a predominant side, hot or cold.

My plumber is coming in the morning with a slow stop Caroma tap. I think primarily to prove to everyone it is not his pipework.

He has nothing to prove to my husband and I, we agree it is the speed with which the mixer is turned off that is the issue.

I will ask him if the hammer has a predominant side.

I am going to try and attach a video, but when I tried putting it on Houzz Australia I lost my entire post. Better luck this time.

Will keep everyone following informed as to our Caroma trial.

Thank you for reading

Libby

Attachments

• IMG_0259 2.MOV
    17.7 MB

Reply to New Bathroom Mixer Taps are creating a Water Hammer Issue in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock