Discuss New boiler Installer/ finance company partnership in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Does anybody work with a company offering finance for the customer with regard to new boiler / central heating installation ?

These type of promotions have been around for 20/30 years they come and GO. We looked at one with GUS but unless this is different
they go sell it, package it take the money and then pay you. They tell you as its a package you only get set amount of dosh per job and it will be swings and roundabouts regarding each job..one might be easy the next not. In reality its probably very difficult to make even wages in my opinion...there were 100 outfits from Yorkshire and Lancashire at Elland when I went ...the promoter was lucky to get out alive . centralheatking

Reply to New boiler Installer/ finance company partnership in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the...
Replies
Views
Had a quote for a new boiler installation. Quote said... Power Flush require and install new boiler, ==== After the boiler was started, it was...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock