Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New build heating Zoning part L in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi ,

recently moved into a DWH Barrett home ,

3 bed house . The heating is zoned but in one bedroom only upstairs with the other bedrooms controlled by downstairs . Totally pointless system . Have contacted NHBC building control who signed this off and investigating as i feel they are not in compliance of part L of building regs by only zoning one bedroom upstairs, defeats the scope of part L / energy efficiency. They are just circumventing the regs . Awaiting reply. I have also to raised concerns with site manager . The regs state upstairs bedrooms / downstairs living areas two seperate zones , not a mixture ! Any advice please ?

Thanks

That’s stnd tbh regs say over x sqm it must be zoned into two but doesn’t state how so good luck new builds are slapped up heating / plumbers have only a couple of days to complete etc so everything is rushed

Reply to New build heating Zoning part L in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock