Search the forum,

Discuss New building regs on zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Macca2009

Hi all, I think this has been asked already. But I could really do with some tailored advice. I have been asked to quote a full central heating system in a 3 bed house. I am going to supply a Worcestor Bosch 24i Junior and 7 rads. I know I have to provide 2 heating zones with 2 thermostats, 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs. I have looked at fitting a Honeywell zoning kit ( Kit C if you look at there literature in Plumbcenter at moment ) This includes a Sundial RF2 pack 5, and V4043H zone valve x 2.

What I want to know is how would you connect from the boiler to Sundial Kit. Do you still fit a control unit on the boiler? Also would it be easier to come off the boiler and take 2 separate branches for the 2 zones and send one under the floor downstairs and 1 upstairs under the floor (boiler fitted in downstairs pantry) Also would you have to have a bypass radiator before the zone valves?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New building regs on zoning in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock