Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New central heating install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ad-1983

Hi Guys

Looking for some advice on on our central heating install, we are extending our 2 bed bungalow to a 4 bed 2 with en-suites a bathroom and downstairs w/c with shower.

Was planning on using underfloor heating ground floor and rads upstairs.

We have good pressure and flow rate but only have 15mm supply from the meter.

would you upgrade supply to 25mm or 32mm >?

What system and cylinder size would you recommend ?

Was looking at the vaillant EcoTec Plus 637 with vaillant unistor 260L cylinder would this be a good choice?

If anyone has used the low profile underfloor heating is it any good? Hoping to use that to save taking up the floors !

Let me know if you need any more info !

Many thanks

how many living in the bungalow ?

and 25mm should be fine but would check with the water board regarding pressure and flow rates for your area

needs to be about (1.5-2) 2 bar and 20 lpm

and the biggest you can fit min i would say is 250 for a family but 300 better

Hi Shaun

Thanks for replying !

Will check with the water board !

Okay so I'd be better off going for a 300L cylinder at the moment there is only two of us living here..

Any thoughts on the vaillant 637 or any recommendation on other boilers ?

Cheers

Hi Shaun

Thanks for replying !

Will check with the water board !

Okay so I'd be better off going for a 300L cylinder at the moment there is only two of us living here..

Any thoughts on the vaillant 637 or any recommendation on other boilers ?

Cheers

its down to whats right for you would need to calc your heat load etc best bet would be get a local heating eng to come down and have a chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New central heating install in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock