Discuss new domain names .plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrs Tara Plumbi

These names are now available: www.***.plumbing
I already got Tara.plumbing
Had to move fast cos there are at least two other businesses trading as Tara P&H that i know of.

I thought google didnt like things that werent .com, .co.uk etc thought it made it harder to get ranked.

I dived in there to buy one but the link took me somewhere else? Damned. Was going to buy one just for the fun of it

Well, I have tried again and it keeps asking me if I want *** Women to come look after my needs?
And there was me thinking Mrs Plumb was a nyce lady:teeth_smile:

I thought google didnt like things that werent .com, .co.uk etc thought it made it harder to get ranked.

True and not true at the same time. When new TLDs (Top Level Domains) are realeased most search engines don't bother with them for some time until obviously they start getting alot more popular.

Some argue it will make websites easier for consumers to find, while others say it will make no difference or even hurt businesses and their sites.

As for SEO a new Domain name is just like starting from scratch, you've got to do all that hard work again of getting the new domain up the ranks.

We will stick to using our .co.uk address for now
but it is good to have the option of both,
whereas if some other Tara Plumbing company got it then it would be gone - perhaps forever.
and can set up a pointer from other domains to all look at the same website.

It might not be something we use now, but I expect to still be in business in 10 and 20 years time when a dot plumbing domain may be the best thing to have.

It is mostly a vantity TLD, but if you are having difficulty finding a domain name with .co.uk, .Com, .Net or .Org then consider it. Any domain name can be ranked it is a craft, gone are the days when you could game Google, but if you have a genuine business and do the right things your site can be ranked. These are still on pre-release, there is always a landrush from domain investors hoping to flog them later. I use name.com to buy any non uk domain.

pimlico.plumbing has been registered. I wonder by whom...!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new domain names .plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock