Discuss new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of an outside pic if it's possible

20170114_160056.jpg
20170114_160106.jpg

Hmmmm

Does your drain / rain water system go to main drainage or to a soak away ? Do you know ?

the reason i got tld for the nonfuse socket is was the was pulled up by a gas safe inspection and told him its not to have a switch on ???? i`m only going off what he told me
we have a saying if its not broken dont fix it and its running like a dream, i did watch it get so many drains the water was clear and watched him sticking a bottle of f1 in, full benchmark paperwork all filled in, called gs up and confirmed its been registered
i let you guys discuss oh and here is the flue
View attachment 28680

He's wrong re fuse spur

the drain is fed straight into the main drains (sewers)

That's ok needs a non return valve fitting or an air gap out side

Else if rain pipe gets blocked below connection for the boiler all the rain water could flood the boiler its happened before

Too many elbows. Rotating heating return 90 degree and similar consideration to cold water feed would both square and simplify pipework. More bends and X overs could be pulled and much of the pipework could have been made up on bench, if confidence to solder in place lacking. Copper pushfits to replace plastic on 22mm heating runs would have been better at minimal additional cost. Better still, having cut and formed pipework, pay heating engineer to solder joints whilst he was doing gas supply.

This was a professional installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys Im doing a new build near Brecon, Powys. Its going to have oil boiler, heat store (big one) and radiators. No under floor heating. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, new member here, so hello! I recently bought a house that needs heaps of work, so have no money and lots to learn along the way. Ive had a...
Replies
Views
Hello , ive recently gone out on my own, i have been working in the industry 15years now /g3 qualified and i would just like to get some advice...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for clarification if possible. I was asked to service a vokera combi, turned up and clocked that it seemed brand new, socket was...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just wondering what is the best (cheapest) way to go about getting a new gas supply installed. The property is a first floor flat which...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock