Discuss New member here, from West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Calibre500

Just wanted to say hi. Not sure why I didn't join ages ago. I'm sure ill be making use of the expert advice on the forum!

Welcome from a fellow west Yorkshireman. There's a few of us on here.

I keep saying it there's going to be a Yorkshire only forum before long LOL.
I don't know how we get any work, theres more heating engineers/plumbers than houses .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member here, from West Yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe...
Replies
Views
Thanks for letting me join. I've just set up as a sole trader so will more than likely be back for advice. In fact, where will i find advice on my...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock