Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi folks, Just wanted to say hello. Recently retired and looking forward to completing a few plumbing projects. Thought I would join your forum for some help on a nagging problem. I post it seperately. Thanks

Hello and welcome

Hi folks, Just wanted to say hello. Recently retired and looking forward to completing a few plumbing projects. Thought I would join your forum for some help on a nagging problem. I post it seperately. Thanks
Thanks for joining the forum and posting an introduction. If you ever need help with the forum itself please message me by clicking on my name to start a new conversation. Or @Dan me and that'll notify me but I'm not the quickest to reply that way.

Reply to New member in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock