Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New pump, loud bubbling in loft! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Ytaff

Hi,

You'll have to excuse me, I'm not very good at plumbing! Basically, I have moved into a property (first time with central heating) and the pump had to be replaced almost straight away. Ever since then, when the boiler downstairs goes off the vent pipe (I'm assuming) going up to the feed/expansion tanks dumps, quite violently water back into the tank. The pipes then creek and it stops. Until the next time.

Really hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance

Ytaff

I've turned it down now and turned the boiler down. Seems to have stopped for now. Thanks for replies... It's much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New pump, loud bubbling in loft! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock