Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

just needs some tweeks,getting done this week van gas 1.jpgvan gas 2.jpg

Looks good, nice and clear. I think some people go over the top and try and fit too much on the vans. You have all the key info is good sized writing.

Are the phone numbers big enough in real view? Maybe a touch larger?

Some how I couldn`t take it all in in one quick view.

Just saying.

Are the phone numbers big enough in real view? Maybe a touch larger?

Some how I couldn`t take it all in in one quick view.

Just saying.
agree,could do with being bigger,also want cap d and h on it,dont look quite right

Know what you mean however seeing it more and more usually on brand new vans, new companies, is it trying to send a "I`m friendly" message?

Sometimes the words just flow better when all lower case, I actually quite like it how it is. Depends if all your advertising is done the same though as you need continuity with the brand on everything.

Sometimes the words just flow better when all lower case, I actually quite like it how it is. Depends if all your advertising is done the same though as you need continuity with the brand on everything.

What he said, must all be the same, nothing worse for raising suspicions.

Van looks good, but I would rather see electrical than electrics.

Apart from your name it looks the same as my van and in the last 7 years its been my only advertising and made me a few quid.

It`s like everything, decisions decisions, what sign writing, what drill, what tool bag. What works for one doesn't for another. Glad your happy with it and that's what matters.

It`s like everything, decisions decisions, what sign writing, what drill, what tool bag. What works for one doesn't for another. Glad your happy with it and that's what matters.

A bit like choosing crisps in the garage...

Service division! This time next year Rodney....

Like it by the way!
I basically run the servicing and maintenance side,my main jobs servicing and fixing dead boilers or fires,so i run the one side,my old man the other but i often get involved in the install side depending on what we have on

Cheers,i hate having to design stuff,was looking at different logos etc,in the end the signwriter sorted it

The phone numbers still look the same size though. Could be wrong, it happens a lot. lol

How are you getting on with the Citroen?

Looks nice with the writing on it not to busy.

Beautiful. Where do you get to play around with templates like that? I want a full wrap for my van!

I quiet fancy one as they seem a little bigger then a transit, just not sure on the driving position/setup would ideally like to live with one for a week first

Much more room than a transit,quite fast as well,good on fuel when I got mine was initially not fussed on the seats bit got used to them now

Looks better in the larger photos, reads easily now guess it was to do with the size of the 1st photos.

What transit engine is it, thought I saw one this week which said 2.0 JTD and thought JTD was Fiat engine.

Looks better in the larger photos, reads easily now guess it was to do with the size of the 1st photos.

What transit engine is it, thought I saw one this week which said 2.0 JTD and thought JTD was Fiat engine.

its the 2.2 puma better known as the ford 2.2 TDCI used in the mk7 and current mk 8 transit 2.0 jtd was the engine used in the earlier shape van

I've long had an idea that's probably rubbish.

Almost all my work is small stuff, toilets, taps aplenty.

I have a mobile number I can get off a mate that ends 40 40 5000.

So I thought I'd call myself "5000 Plumbing"

Which is obscure but thus catchy.

And on the side of the van I'd have a picture of toilet with the word "Faulty?" overlapped.

Then a picture of a tap with the word "Faulty?"

Then the phrase "5000 Plumbing"

Then, spaced on the next line down, a picture of a blocked sink (with plunger inside) or something similar and the word "Faulty?" again overlapped

Then maybe a leaking pipe with the word "Faulty?" again, followed by "5000 Plumbing"

Then underneath in huge number it would be the mobile number ending 40 40 5000.

My theory is people would remember the mobile number. They'd only have to remember the first 3 numbers and since every mobile starts with 07, technically just one number.

I got the idea because Poultins Park - who had a cartoon owl as their logo - had a number ending 28 28 20. Like an owl sound. Which I always thought was absolute genius.

Thoughts? Stupid? Genius? Somewhere in between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock