Discuss New soil stack to toilet connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm installing a new soil stack for a new upstairs bathroom. For the toilet, where the 110mm pipe comes through the wall to outside, which pipe fitting do I use? It has to come out and then across to the soil stack, but all the branches and bends are 92.5 or 87.5 degrees but surely it needs to be 90? Also, do I need an access point at this fitting?
Thanks

Reply to New soil stack to toilet connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm wondering if this is allowed or will work in the UK. We currently have all our waste water connecting to a single vented stack. The pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Back