Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss New soil stack to toilet connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I'm installing a new soil stack for a new upstairs bathroom. For the toilet, where the 110mm pipe comes through the wall to outside, which pipe fitting do I use? It has to come out and then across to the soil stack, but all the branches and bends are 92.5 or 87.5 degrees but surely it needs to be 90? Also, do I need an access point at this fitting?
Thanks

Reply to New soil stack to toilet connection in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock