Discuss New thermostatic shower cylinder fitted - now water is not hot enough in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a Bristan mixer shower. It started leaking from the temperature control. A local plumber replaced the thermostatic cylinder. It now doesn't leak - but the water is now 15-20 per cent colder than it was before when the temperature is at max hot. Why? What's amiss here?

Reply to New thermostatic shower cylinder fitted - now water is not hot enough in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I need to change my shower mixer and I have a unvented hot water cylinder. Is it sufficient to turn off the mains? Do I need to drain the...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Back