Discuss New to forum - ex plumber (with a question!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Costing too much for me 10 per report is way too much and the monthly cost is too high for me

Costing too much for me 10 per report is way too much and the monthly cost is too high for me

The monthly includes unlimited fully warranted reports... Surely being able warrent a smaller boiler & its consumption savings & more effectiveness is worth £10 to a customer over, at best, a bloomin guess!?

The monthly includes unlimited fully warranted reports... Surely being able warrent a smaller boiler & its consumption savings & more effectiveness is worth £10 to a customer over, at best, a bloomin guess!?

If your doing a lot of commercial new build I could see it but domestically mr combi app works or the mears calc for next to no cost

Reply to New to forum - ex plumber (with a question!) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Hello all I have had an extension built which will have 3 radiators to the big main room, a utility sink and a shower room (ground works, waste...
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock