Discuss New Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevdev

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering what "smaller" tools will be come handy in the future. I've just bought myself the basic tools such as pipe cutters, 10 and 12 inch water pump pliers, shifters, pipe wrench, hammer, chisel, gas etc.

What other tools would you guys recommend, the smaller tools that come handy?

Hacksaw, adjustable spanners, screwdrivers, tape measure, Stanley knife, lots of pencils because if your like me you will loose at least one a week :)

You might only use it once in a blue moon but a 28mm pipe slice will one day turn out to be a godsend for you.

bahco 6" and 8" wide jaw adjustables i use them every day the codes are 8" 9031 and 6" 9029

Buying tools is endless, you never have enough , you may think you do, but you always find something that may come in handy ! Depends what type of work you are going to cover ? Basic Plumbing / Drainage / Heating installation / Boiler repairs ? different fields different tools.

The tPI pens have a life time warranty. Brake and they replace no quibbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back