Search the forum,

Discuss new van and sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
had anew van after vivaro had injector failure AGAIN

new transit is lovely. opinions on the sign writing! :)

Attachments

• van1.jpg
    van1.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 67
  • van2.jpg
    van2.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 81
  • van3.jpg
    van3.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 74
Tis a nice looking van. The graphics look very professional. Good job

Lovely looking van. That's what I plan on going for next year only the long wheelbase version.
Just praying my Vivaro behaves itself until then. Its only three years old with 25k on the clock so hoping it will be ok.
Had a Mk 6 (06) Transit before & loved it. Just felt like a real rugged commercial vehicle (rust aside ;) )

I hope that's not your house in the background picture 3 nice clips on that soil pipe ;)

How do you chaps buy vans? Never never, balloon, cash, contract hire?

Another year with my connect and I'll get a bigger van I hope.

Just about to get timing belt done at 82k, key, service etc.

Think the sign writing looks good but not overly keen on the colour of the van personally.

How do you chaps buy vans? Never never, balloon, cash, contract hire?

Another year with my connect and I'll get a bigger van I hope.

Just about to get timing belt done at 82k, key, service etc.

went online for the cheapest loan, got it approved, then went to Barclays (my bank) and they then matched the quote, and beat the price :) Pays to read the small print on their paperwork. Personally I like to buy outright, clear the debt and then have an asset to keep or sell on down the line. still get relief on the interest and capital write off so can be a reasonable way of getting wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new van and sign writing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock