Search the forum,

Discuss New Wet Electric Central Heating - Boiler Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatboy1978

Hi,

I have been given a quote for wet electric central heating. Gas isnt available and oil is a no go either to the property being a flat. I currently have storege heaters but would like to move away from them.

The quote i have includes a heatrae sadia 9kw electromax boiler, and my question is this:

1. Is this the same type of system as a thermaflow 210 litre TH9 HE?
  2. If not, do heatrae offer a similar system? (ie a Heatrae Sadia Amptec and a megaflow)
I have been advised that the HRS electromax is the same as having an Amptec and Megaflow albeit in one unit, but on reading the literature im not convinced of this. I see no heat exchanger within the electromax.

I am looking to keep running costs to a minimum so any advise would be greatly appreciated before i proceed with the install.

Thanks

FBS

Hi Ecowarm,

I am in Aberdeen - North East Scotland.

I am in a First floor granite property and i dont have ground directly attached to the flat for the air source heat pump.

The loft space above the property is mine.

I hope this helps.

Regards

FB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Wet Electric Central Heating - Boiler Advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock