Discuss Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

We live across the road from a plumber, he keeps on harassing our family and our neighbours have also had trouble with him. He parks his van where he likes to cause an obstruction. When telling him to park properly, he is abusive. He keeps on turning our gas and water off, he has blocked our neighbours car in a number of times. He left a boiler literally on our doorstep with all of its insides pulled out, he has thrown rubbish outside our house and deliberately opened his door onto my mums car. The police are uninterested. We have never had him to do any work or anything. Do we options at removing him from the street?

We live across the road from a plumber, he keeps on harassing our family and our neighbours have also had trouble with him. He parks his van where he likes to cause an obstruction. When telling him to park properly, he is abusive. He keeps on turning our gas and water off, he has blocked our neighbours car in a number of times. He left a boiler literally on our doorstep with all of its insides pulled out, he has thrown rubbish outside our house and deliberately opened his door onto my mums car. The police are uninterested. We have never had him to do any work or anything. Do we options at removing him from the street?
I don't know, but it's not a plumbing question!

What, may I ask, would you like us to do about it? If you live in a housing association or council place you may very well be able to have him evicted, if all the other neighbours agree or served with an ASBO. If he owns the place then I would suspect you have little chance of shifting him.

What, may I ask, would you like us to do about it? If you live in a housing association or council place you may very well be able to have him evicted, if all the other neighbours agree or served with an ASBO. If he owns the place then I would suspect you have little chance of shifting him.
That’s the thing this man has lived there a number of years, we live in our own home that we bought a couple of years ago and next door don’t rent either. A few houses in our estate are owned by landlords, however our neighbors don’t know if he is renting or not.

Start to video, photo and log all the antics along with your neighbour and go back to the police, as in to the station, and speak to a higher ranking officer than a plod and show them. Anyway back to your relevant plumbing question?? What is it?

Reply to Nightmare Plumber Who lives Across The Road in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
S
Neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. A very smelly problem – our neighbour can smell sewage from our toilet. We live in a semi-detached...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock