Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss noise levels / vokera vision 30c in the Central Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. MRH2

MRH2 New Member

hi

looking for a quiet compact combi with a good warranty..

could anyone advise how loud the vision 30c is in operation?

2. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

one of quietest boilers are vaillants think they have won awards for it, also if registered through vaillant then you get 7 years free warranty or pay extra for 10 years but the caveat is you need to have it serviced every year to keep th ewarranty in place

3. MRH2

MRH2 New Member

thanks i looked at these and while good quality they seem expensive for install and purchase - as i understand to get more than 2 yrs warranty they need to be installed by a vaillant "advance installer"(?)

4. GH77

GH77 GSR Top Contributor!!

Worcester Bosch Greenstar by Accredited installer, with primary filter and controller, 10 year warranty, 0% finance for 12 months, but same with warranty tied to servicing, but worcester aftersales service is top notch

5. king of pipes

king of pipes Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

INTERGAS if you want a quiet operation boiler they do compact versions , I cant help with vokera as I don't fit them regards kop

6. MRH2

MRH2 New Member

In case anyone is searching:

noise level for Vision 30c – 56db

7. Gasmk1

Gasmk1 GSR

i will say this with boilers you tend to get what you pay for, vaillants, and viessmann are what i like to fit

8. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

I would have thought cheap = noisy and expensive = quieter. Bit like dishwashers etc.

Can't beat a 30 year old oil boiler, you can hear it running two streets away

9. GH77

My wife likes our 20 year old Boulter Camray because she can hear it when it's on, says it makes her feel warm

• Like Like x 2
  10. MRH2

MRH2 New Member

don't worry you may yet get to relive the quiet candle relationship stage... ;)

11. GH77

We prefer to dine by pilot light :p