Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss noisy radiators- water running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seng84

Yesterday I took off a radiator in the kitchen to allow a fridge to be installed

the radiator is going to have to stay off for a day or two now until I get the fridge doors reversed.

in the mean time the radiator in the bathroom (next to the kitchen) is making a loud running water noise that has only stopped when the heating is turned off

i have recently bled all the radiators with the exception of this one as I didn't have a key that fit.

any ideas?!

thanks

Sounds like in taking the radiator off some air has entered the system. Downstairs is often on a separate, dropped loop from the upstairs radiator. You'd need to bleed it and see. If it's for a short while it shouldn't matter too much if a little air starts to circulate through the system. You can bleed it out later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to noisy radiators- water running in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock